Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to Add a Bookmark to Your Android Desktop for Chrome.

Here is a guide how to add a website bookmark to your Android Desktop for Chrome. I did this one my Nexus 7.

Step 1: Open your Chrome Browser. Conveniently, I have it right on my desktop already.


Step 2: Click on bookmarks. I have my chrome open to Most Visited. If your's opens up to a webpage you will have to click on the 3 dots on the upper right and then click Bookmarks.


Step 3: Press and hold the bookmark you want to add to the desktop. If you don't have any bookmarks you will have to add one by putting a website address in the address bar, going to the site, and then pressing on the star to save it as a bookmark. For this example I will be using Box Office Mojo as the bookmark I want to add to the Desktop.


Step 4: Tap on Add to Home Screen from the pop up menu. (The volume control showed up when I took a screen shot. It does not need to be there.)


When you go back to your desktop the Website icon will be there ready for use. 


I hope you enjoyed this article. Please take the time to share via Google+, Twitter, and/or Facebook. The option to do so it at the top left of the blog. And, if you are a Google+ member, please take the time to add  Android OS, Apps, and More to your circles so you don't miss any future posts from of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment